Senior Software EngineerApple2022 - PresentSeattle, WA
Software EngineerHBO / Warner Media / Warner Bros. Discovery2020 - 2022Seattle, WA
- Led team with driving remote playback experience using Google Cast protocol.
- Collaborated with design and product partners to build the user interface components for intuitive and responsive video playback across mobile devices, desktop browsers, Google Cast receivers, smart televisions, and gaming consoles.
- Owned the entire video user experience for millions of HBO Max customers with millions of video playback daily while also improving its quality of experience via telemetry and data analysis.
Software Engineer2019 - 2020Seattle, WA
- React Native
- Engineered a suite of tools to manage, authorize, and troubleshoot accounts; moderate user-generated contents; and ensure compliance with applicable laws where Twitter operates.
- Drove the effort in extending and plumbing existing services to support new type of contents projected to increase users’ conversions and engagements.
- Consolidated legacy services into faster and user-friendlier services, resulting in at least doubled users’ efficiency and improved development velocity.
Software EngineerGroupon2016 - 2019Seattle, WA
- Developed multiple customer-facing websites serving more than 2 millions daily requests.
- Built a customer-facing third-party integration interface, enabling the company to more easily onboard partner estimated to bring in $10.6 million annually.
- Architected integrations with multiple third-party services in order to reduce friction for merchants, which results in an estimated annual net operating balance increase of $3.0 million.
- Led team in migrating services to multiple data centers for better resilience.
Graduate Teaching AssistantNortheastern University2015Seattle, WA
- Assisted instructors in improving the learning experience of 30 students.
- Clarified and answered students' questions and provided guidance during office hours.
- Recorded concisely the performance of students, as well as comments and feedback from instructors, when students demonstrate their code every week.
- Inputted students' scores to the grade book and ensured their consistency.
Science and Math TutorSeattle Central College2010 - 2011Seattle, WA
- Proctored examinations.
- Aided on average 20 students daily in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science with their coursework and exam preparation.
- Administered borrowing and returning of media required to assist students.
- Improved students' academic performance and learning experience.
M.S. in Computer ScienceNortheastern University2016Seattle, WA
B.S. in Applied MathematicsUniversity of Washington2013Seattle, WA
This paper introduces the basics of Galois Field as well as its implementation in storing data. It shows and helps visualizes that storing data in Galois Fields allows for more manageable and effective data manipulation, where it focuses mainly on application in computer cryptography.